Terug naar Guangzhou forum

Welcome to 2013 Canton Fair- Interpreter and Business Partner in Guangzhou China

Geplaatst in Guangzhou forum

This is Cherry based in Guangzhou, China. I am an English-Chinese interpreter with over 10 years of experiences; I have strong responsibility and hardworking attitude for work. With all this, I believe you will enjoy a pleasant stay and run successful business in China with my assistance.
I had been working as interpreter/sourcing agent/tour guide for many customers in the industry of furniture, toy, PCB, electronic components, machinery, fabrics, printing, jewelry, garments, bags and leather, etc. I am very familiar with the wholesale markets in Guangzhou and South China. Therefore, I had got quite rich experiences in helping my clients with interpreting, sourcing, shipping, quality control… I care about my customers and know how important the business meant to them. So I always provide them with the best help and professional services without any condition. If they need, I can also act as their offices in China! The happiest thing for me is that I could get compliments from my satisfying clients. I am always feeling happy because I help lots of customers grow their business here. I have traveled to over 10 countries in the world, which helps me know more about foreign cultures and business situation. I am much convinced I will be your best reliable partner and friend in China!

If you need any assistance, please feel free to contact me: [...]

Cherry

Plaats een antwoord