• hi

geplaatst door Verwijderde gebruiker in Zwitserland forum 

hi roger thanks for the tips! i did'nt knew that you could'nt really talk about politics in switzerland, i don't think it's a problem in belgium, you can acctualy say what you want about politics here.. and i don't know much about the swiss politics and the history yet, but it's good that you mentioned it, now i will start learning some things about your beautifull country! i'm really looking forward moving to switzerland!
    and yes, i'm flemish speaking,and i've already started some basic german lessons on youtube :D! i can't speak it yet, but it's not so difficult to understand, i think it's really similar to flemish except for some words and grammar but that would be no problem, i hope! i've noticed when i went to Chur at first i could'nt understand a word of what they were saying but by the end of my stay i could understand most of it, so i guess if i be there for some weeks or moths it wil come,
    and yes i've already got to know some of her friends, and they were all really friendly, i did'nt meet a closed or cold swiss during my stay, so i really don't know what all these people are talking about, and if i'll get a job i'll get to know some other people too i guess,
    thanks for your interest!
    Grüezi! :D

Plaats een antwoord

Andere antwoorden