Argus European Bitumen and Asphalt 2017
The established meeting place for the bitumen and asphalt supply chain returns to explore developments in the industry; a unique platform to understand the current supply and demand landscape, the impact of pricing on investment opportunities, costs reduction opportunities throughout the supply chain and the latest revisions to the IMO bunkering regulations
Join key representatives from regional governments, bitumen and asphalt end-users and industry thought-leaders to discuss and shape the future of the industry.
New in 2017:
• Interactive workshops: A choice of three workshops on the north Africa/sub-Saharan Africa, Asia/ Middle East and North American markets. Gain a truly global perspective of the bitumen/asphalt industries
• Regional roundtables: Bitumen and asphalt leaders discuss key industry challenges and trends in central Europe, eastern Europe, northwest Europe and the Mediterranean
• Geo-driven sessions on the agenda: Uniting the most dominant countries in the bitumen industry with the countries where we are seeing investment.
• Technology demonstrations: Live 10-minute presentations in the exhibition area. Get an exclusive snapshot of leading products and services through six 30-minute demonstrations
• New! Networking Experience: Mix business with pleasure at the new Networking Experience social event on 13 June
2 Day Conference Only (14-15 June): EUR 1699
2 Day Conference Only (14-15 June): USD 1949
2 Day Conference + 1 Workshop (13-15 June): EUR 1999
2 Day Conference + 1 Workshop (13-15 June): USD 2249
2 Day Conference + 2 Workshops (13-15 June): EUR 2249
2 Day Conference + 2 Workshops (13-15 June): USD 2549
2 Day Conference + Networking Experience (13-15 June): EUR 1999
2 Day Conference + Networking Experience (13-15 June): USD 2249
Speakers: Markus Spiegl, Maria del Mar Colas Victoria, Lloyd Thomas, Stephan Hotz, Jorge Gracia, Keyvan Hedvat, Filip Djurovic, Jan-Erik Lundmark, Jose Javier Garcia Pardinella, Aabha Gandhi and more...