Comedian Jim McCue

nov

The Elbow Room

986 Farmington Avenue, West Hartford, Connecticut 06107, United States Kaart

West Hartford Native Jim McCue returns to his home town for a couple nights at the Elbow Room.
Jim McCue went viral this year with his DryBar special “nothing personal” which has had approaching 3 million views, Jim has been featured on Comedy Central, Comcast Comedy Spotlight, NBC’s “Last Comic Standing,” RedEye on Fox news, Live at Gotham AXS and Jim has made several appearances on Bob and Tom show. Jim also founded and currently runs The Boston Comedy Festival.

Jim has performed on Cruise Ships like Carnival, RCCL, and Holland America.
Since 2000 Jim has also entertained U.S. troops at hundreds of military zones and is several war zones around the world.

Angel Rentas started stand up in 1982 to help pay for my college tuition. This was when I had hair, so you know that was a long time ago. My mother was a practicing Spanish bilingual Catholic that can make you feel “guilt” in 2 languages. In 1967 my family moved from Puerto Rico to Connecticut. , My comedy is based on my experiences growing up in a multicultural environment filled of colorful characters and the everyday silly observations of life.
Hosting the show is another West Hartford comedian the hilarious Don Kinsley

Price: General Admission: USD 22.85

Category: Arts | Performing Arts | Comedy

Ga naar Evvnt Promotion's profiel
Organisator:
 Evvnt Promotion