International Conference "Progress in Biogas Iv" - Stuttgart
The International Conference Progress in Biogas IV will feature worldwide speakers, exhibitions, a practitioners forum, workshops, posters, oral-posters, networking and knowledge sharing.
In its fourth installment, the international conference "Progress in Biogas" will bring you up to date on all biogas developments through contributions to and from practice, science and politics.
In parallel sessions and during two conference days, the fourth edition of "Progress in Biogas" will cover:
1. Low tech biogas plants
2. Biogas generation from biowaste and wastewater treatment plants
3. Digestate application and management
4. Process control, modeling of the biogas process
5. Process inhibition (N-rich substrates)
6. Innovative digestion technologies
7. Pretreatment technologies
8. Self-sufficiency and safety of energy supply
9. Gas cleaning - gas processing
10. Optimal integration of biogas in the energy system
11. Practitioners forum
Parallel to the conference "Progress in Biogas IV" a company exhibition takes place. Companies and organizations are welcome to present the newest development on the biogas field to a broad international audience here. We expect about 400 participants again.
We offer exclusive packages for sponsors and exhibitors. Feel free to contact us for further information.
On the third day, a "workshop day," in the framework of a total of four workshops will take place.
The subjects of the workshops are:
- Mechanical treatment and planning
- Sanitation - human faeces digestion and sewage gas
- Biology - analytic process and biogas generation measurement
- Digestion of N-rich substrates and digestate treatment
These workshops will take place at the campus of the University of Hohenheim. They will be participative and include the use of the lab. A maximum of 30 people per unit will be allowed.
On the fourth day all participants will have the opportunity to visit several attractions in the metropolitan region of Stuttgart on a guided excursion.