Middle East Regulatory Conference
DIA is leading the upcoming Middle East Regulatory Conference to deliver cross-country collaboration within the regulatory environment of drug development.
The 12th DIA Middle East Regulatory Conference (MERC), in partnership with the Middle East Regulatory Network (MERN), is built on the premise that collaboration leads to higher impact innovation. This conference, growing in scale every year, brings together health authorities from across the region and Europe. Speakers will discuss country-level progress and challenges, as well as opportunities for increased regional collaboration.
Are you ready to collaborate?
Top 3 Reasons to Attend the 2017 MERC:
• Collaborate with Health Authorities - Don’t miss this chance to get behind-the-scenes exposure to the future of health policy in the region
• Connect with 300+ participants, representing 27 countries from health authorities and pharmaceutical industry, throughout the Middle East and Europe
• Establish leading strategies and processes for getting breakthrough medicines to patients faster
• Good Regulatory Practice
• Expedited Pathways
• Life Cycle Management
• Barcoding & Serialisation
Who Should Attend?
The conference offers the opportunity for key stakeholders active or interested in this diverse and changing region, including
representatives from regulatory agencies, ministries of health, local and multi-national pharmaceutical companies, to meet to exchange
views, discuss topics of interest and identify actions to increase patient access to new and improved medicines and therapies:
• Regulatory Affairs Heads / Officers / Directors / Managers / Specialists
• Scientific Office Managers
• Registration Managers
• Patient Safety Managers / Officers
• Drug Safety & Quality Assurance Directors / Managers
• Heads of Market Access
On Tuesday November 21, 2017 at 7:30 am (ends Wednesday November 2