Top Mba & Masters events online in North Africa!
Looking for a safe environment to improve your job prospects and grow your business skills? Top international MBA and Master’s programmes are ready to help you secure your future career.
Join fellow business professionals for a virtual MBA event on 31st March.
Get to know Master’s programmes from around the world online on 1 April.
Discover the best in business education. Here’s what you get at each event:
• Individual video meetings with MBA and Master’s representatives from HEC Paris, ESCP Europe, Manchester, SKEMA, Audencia, Grenoble, HULT, IESEG, Warwick, WHU Otto Beisheim School of Management and many more
• Personal consultation for your business studies
• Expert insights on distance learning options
• Draw for a EUR 1,000 scholarship
• Fulbright presentation on scholarship opportunities for the United States
• A lottery for 1 online class for free by Manhattan Review: https://www.manhattanreview.com
3 words that sum up this interactive opportunity
Diverse. So many options to choose from! Business, management, marketing, finance. Close to home, abroad, or a new destination. You pick what works best for you.
Flexible. Are you still figuring out your agenda this year and next year? The best MBA and Master’s programmes have full-time, part-time, and online options to help you stay flexible.
Safe. Whatever you choose for your studies, safety is your top priority. The online event format has everything you need to find the right MBA or Master’s while staying safe at home.
Save your spot today!
If you have at least 3 years of work experience, get started as an MBA participant: https://www.accessmba.com/link/HHq
If you have less than 3 years of work experience, get started as a Master’s participant: https://www.accessmasterstour.com/link/HHr