Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Publisert i Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Gå til Абдулла k.s profil

innsent av  i Saudi Arabia forum 

Assalyamu alaikum. I applied for a visa for my wife March 30, 2014. 10 days ago I checked my status on the site and there visa.mofa satus updated was written مراجعة فرع الوزارة بجدة بتذكرة المراجعة واصل الطلب واصل الاقامة وصورة منها. The Foreign Ministry in Jeddah brought all the documents they asked. Then carp, that must wait 3 days. But now I wait ... It's been a week and State on the same page ... What can be done .. Help.

• Gå til Mohammad Sameer Sheiks profil

تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 7853982 ) بتاريخ 2014/04/28 (غرفة الرياض

• Gå til Aneesh Poduvals profil

Thanks brother

Have a nice day...

• Gå til mohammed Noufals profil

A4 printout paper is enough ...

• Gå til samir shaikhs profil

Thanx for your feedback...

I have one more query as I hv heard that there is an office in Azizia jeddah where we can submit our application manually along with our documents (letter from company. Marriage certificate attestd. Childs birth certificate attst) then they will veryfy the documents and issue the yello slip.

I will request you to please tell me the above said process is correct and if one can get the visa this way.....

• Gå til furqan ulhaqs profil

Noufal bhai merit wife ka visa 15 June ko khatam ho raga hai ap mujhe batayen ke ma apni wife ka visa kaise extend karon is ka kiya prosses hai or kitne din pahle Jason please guide me

Thanx for your feedback...

I have one more query as I hv heard that there is an office in Azizia jeddah where we can submit our application manually along with our documents (letter from company. Marriage certificate attestd. Childs birth certificate attst) then they will veryfy the documents and issue the yello slip.

I will request you to please tell me the above said process is correct and if one can get the visa this way.....

Dear Samir

Depending on the rush, it may take more time...for me, in last December it take almost 2 months to get the visa for my family. I think now its coming more faster than those days...
    Check the online status time to time through the website. Even if you go to the office, they will tell to wait for the next status...

Hope it will jump to next step ASAP and you will join with your family very soon....

Salam, I have applied for family visit visa on 31st March online.

Then after i got an update on internet " مراجعة فرع الوزارة بجدة مع أصل الطلب و الإقامة و صورة منها " then on 10th April I hv submitted my original application form with COC stamp.

But now still no update online.

I want to know how the status is not changed yet so is there any problem. Or After submission how much time normally take to get Visa. Also if u can suggest any agent/agency in saudi if they can get visa early.

Please provide me thw details as my family is alone in India.....

Please reply I m waiting

Dear Friends,

Hope all are fine...

Today I got visit visa extend for 3 more months from Khobar Jawasat. They give me separate A4 print outs for my wife and daughter with a heading "Extend the visa" and the end date of extend visa 06-Aug-14. Is this the extend paper ? or I want to get it stamped on their passport (they just checked the passports, didn't write or print anything on it)

Thanks in advance, waiting for the reply...

Publiser et svar