Back to Saudi Arabia forum

family visit visa

Publisert i Saudi Arabia forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Gå til mohammed Noufals profil

innsent av  i Saudi Arabia forum 

u have to download correct form from moi.gov.sa website---> under Eforms...i think u downloaded something else.... u have to calculate 90 days from date of arraival

• Gå til Bilal Alis profil

Visit Visa Extension Procedure

innsent av  Bilal Ali i Saudi Arabia forum 

Thanks very Much for your usual Cooperation May Allah give you reward.

One more things Naufal tommaorw visit visa days 84 count can i go tomorrow or Go 87 day on Sunday. kindly suggest me..

• Gå til shakeeb ahmeds profil

dammam jawazat if its in khobar then you can do same day but dammam procedure diffirent they issue token first day and they extend second day usually

@ Naufal

i filled my wife visit extension application online and take printout. is that OK Please reply it. the form written
    طلب تمديد تأشيرة العودة

• Gå til Nowfal Kottols profil

assalamu alaikum

Dear All,

salaams to All,

after submitting documents to mofa Jeddah on the 13th January up till now (41 days) my states shows as تم استلام الطلب I don't know what happen...what will be the next step....anybody know please reply me..

Thanks naufal

One more thing my wife visa approved 02/01/1435 and she arrived 29/2/1435 which date counts 90 days period Approve date or Arrival date? Or can i go t o jawazat for just 7 days remaining of visa expire. Urgent help please..

• Gå til Muhammad Haris Khans profil

Thanks Bros for the answer.

@ Shakeeb :

1). What about the same day (Token) ??? If I want to extend in a single visit to Dammam Passport Office.
    2). Visit Dammam MOFA or Dammam JAWAZAT (Passport Office) ???

Thanks Again.

you can fill manual first you have to pay 100 riyal per passport on border number which you can find on visitors passport hand written 10 digit number they wrote in airport at immigration counter in ksa
    then you should attach your iqama copy visitors passport copy along with manual filled form (1 passport size phooto on form) visit dammam mofa for extention maximum 5 days before of expiry date, they will issue token after 2 pm for next day, you should take that token and next day you should go again for extention

• Gå til mohammed Noufals profil

fill the form by hand.....

Pay 100 riyal under visitor border number on their passport(10 digit number).
    take their passport and one photo and submit this in jawasat...

Whats your application and iqama number

Publiser et svar