2022 3rd European Symposium on Software Engineering (esse 2022)

2022 3rd European Symposium on Software Engineering (esse 2022)

Going:

okt

) — ()

Rome, Italy

Rome, Italia Map

Proceedings
Accepted papers of ESSE2022 will be included in the conference proceedings with ISBN, which will be index by Ei Compendex, Scopus etc.

History
ESSE 2021, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-8506-0), online soon.
ESSE 2020, ACM (ISBN: 978-1-4503-7762-1), indexed by EI Compendex and Scopus.

SCI Journal
Selected papers after extention will be recommended to Mathematics (ISSN 2227-7390).
Indexing: Scopus, SCIE (Web of Science), etc.
Impact Factor: 2.258

Submission
Submission system: https://www.zmeeting.org/submission/esse2022

Call for Papers http://esse.org/cfp.html
-Included but not limited:
Software Engineering Methodologies
Software Engineering Techniques and Production Perspectives
Artificial Intelligence
Autonomic computing and agent-based systems
SOA and Service-Oriented Systems
Data modeling, mining and data analytics
Knowledge systems and engineering
Mobile computing and mobile system engineering
Software & System Quality of Service
Software & System Security
Emergent Topics
Smart learning and innovative education systems

Special Tracks

Track 1: Software architectures for big data management
Organizers: Prof. Dr. Horacio González-Vélez, National College of Ireland;Prof. Dr. Juan M Garcia-Gomez, Universitat Politecnica de Valencia;Prof. Dr. Anthony Karageorgos, University of Thessaly

Track 2: Smart cities development: required skills and competences
Organizers: Prof. Dr. Panos Fitsilis, University of Thessaly; Prof. Dr. Angelika Kokkinaki, University of Nicosia;Prof. Dr. Achilles Kameas, Hellenic Open University

Contact Us
Ms. Jane Wilson
Email: esse_info@academic.net

Gå til Nazal Laus profil
Organizer:
 Nazal Lau
  • Vinnny Broun
     Vinnny Broun

It was just an incredible event, answering the question whether software is necessary, I will say yes, any software is necessary, it improves and simplifies our lives, we could not live without it now, because everything you use in your daily life is connected to software. When I started to get interested in the computer world, I visit a very good server that helped me with writing code, taught me several programming languages and, in addition, helped me complete the development of a website. Back then it was something unreal for me, something from another galaxy, but now I can easily program for myself. And now I attend forums like this, where the best programmers on the planet gather, it's still hard to believe.