2024 The 8th International Conference on Education and Multimedia Technology (icemt 2024)

2024 The 8th International Conference on Education and Multimedia Technology (icemt 2024)
jun

) — ()

Tokyo, Japan

Tokyo, Japan Map

Conference Proceedings Publication
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Accepted papers will be published in the International Conference Proceedings Series by ACM, which will be archived in the ACM Digital Library, and be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus and submitted to be reviewed by Thomson Reuters Conference Proceedings Citation Index (ISI Web of Science).

Journal Publication
All submissions will be peer-reviewed. Based on the topics, accepted papers will be accepted and published by International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET), which will be indexed by Scopus (CiteScore 2021: 1.3), INSPEC (IET), UGC-CARE List (India), CNKI, EBSCO, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.

Publication History
ICEMT 2023 | ACM digital library | ISBN: 979-8-4007-0914-2 | Index: EI compendex, Scopus
ICEMT 2022 | ACM digital library | ISBN: 978-1-4503-9645-5 | Index: EI compendex, Scopus
ICEMT 2021 | ACM digital library | ISBN: 978-1-4503-9022-4 | Index: EI compendex, Scopus
ICEMT 2020 | ACM digital library | ISBN: 978-1-4503-8837-5 | Index: EI compendex, Scopus
ICEMT 2019 | ACM digital library | ISBN: 978-1-4503-7210-7 | Index: EI compendex, Scopus
ICEMT 2018 | ACM digital library | ISBN: 978-1-4503-6525-3 | Index: EI compendex, Scopus
ICEMT 2017 | ACM digital library | ISBN: 978-1-4503-5293-2 | Index: EI compendex, Scopus

Submission Methods:
1. By Online System: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icemt2024
2. By Email: icemt@academic.net
Note: Please do not submit the same manuscript multiple times. And please choose ONE submission method for submiting.

Contact Us
Conference Secretary: Ms. Wendy Feng
Email: icemt@academic.net
Phone: +86-17323120754 (China)

Gå til Geoff Pilks profil
Organizer:
 Geoff Pilk
  •  Ромарио Фабери

Participation in such events is an excellent opportunity to exchange knowledge, experience, and stay informed about the latest trends in the respective fields. Utilizing DNP Capstone project writing services dnpcapstoneproject.com without additional expenses is an effective time management method, allowing tasks to be completed without encroaching on the time allocated for favorite activities.

•  Ромарио Фабери

Hello

• Tom Hidelstone
     Tom Hidelstone

It's really cool that a whole conference is dedicated to such a topic as education, which I think is very important. I want education to provide students not only with opportunities, but also with pleasure. One view royalwriter.co.uk was enough for me to realise that this service would help me with all my homework. And the most important thing is that it will do it very efficiently and without any nuances. And so it was, I used it until I graduated from college, and now my younger brother uses it. But I can tell you that learning needs to be adapted more to modern times.