Infection Prevention and Control Victoria June 2017
“Healthcare associated infections are the most common complication affecting patients in hospitals”, states Standard 3 Preventing and Controlling Healthcare Associated Infections.
This national two day conference will provide practical evidence based strategies to engage your workforce and reduce the spread of acute healthcare associated infections.
This conference will address:
- How to improve your auditing processes to meet Standard 3
- How to improve clinician engagement to drive infection prevention success
- How to embed antimicrobial stewardship into practice
- How to sterilise and reprocess medical equipment to meet AS 4187
Who will attend?
Healthcare professionals responsible for:
- Infection Control
- Infectious Disease
- Antimicrobial Stewardship
Attend to learn:
- Learn from evidence based antimicrobial stewardship (AMS) practices
- Unpacking AS 4187 and developing sterilisation processes
- Evaluate and source innovative technology solutions
- Two days of networking and knowledge sharing
Standard Rates for Hospitals and Health Providers: AUD 1099
Commercial Solution Providers: AUD 3099
Speakers: Dr Kate Clezy, Marija Juraja, Dr Andrew Mahony, Leanne Houston
Category: Conferences | Science, Health and Medicine