Powrót do Arabia Saudyjska forum

family visit visa

Dodane na Arabia Saudyjska forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• dodane przez  w  Arabia Saudyjska forum 

Thanks for your immediate reply. i do that what you say. that time it seems( طباعة النموذج في الشاشة السفلى (بالضغط على زر طباعة) (ie print the application }.so they didnt receive the application yet.my application is still there.please advise me what should i do next .i think mayb my application is not activated . i done coc in makkah . need to go to jiddah coc to activate my application.

• Idź do Faisal Jan profilu

dodane przez  w  Arabia Saudyjska forum 

It means to submitt a new form with your correct profession and sponsor name as in your iqama.
    I hope you got it

• Idź do kamran siddeeq profilu

did you get visa bro, i applied visit visa and got the same reply
    نأمل تعبئة طلب جديد وتدون فيه المهنة واسم صاحب العمل كما هو مدون في إقامة العمل
    wot this mesg means and wot is the sloution.

THX

• Idź do Mustafa Al Siddiq profilu

To rahman abdul

dodane przez  Mustafa Al Siddiq w  Arabia Saudyjska forum 

Dear, the visa once issued is valid for 6 months before endorsement and after the endorsement, the traveler has to reach KSA within 30 days.

• Idź do Mustafa Al Siddiq profilu

When you see this message, kindly right click on your browser... go to encoding... select (Arabic-Windows). The message should appear in arabic.

Sir, I want to know the family vist visa valid date how many days can i hold thire in India after issuing visa and after stamping visa thanks for your prompt reply., limit the time period of visa

i applied family visiting visa in mofa site on 10-11-2012, i am working in a construction company in makkah. company given me a introduction letter & also given seal & signature in the online application form.Afterthat i went to jeddah for c o c.that time they told me go to makkah & take coc from there. On 19th Nov i went to makkah coc & did attestation on both papers (ie company letter & application letter ).now my status seems like this (ØÈÇÚÉ ÇáäãæÐÌ Ýí ÇáÔÇÔÉ ÇáÓÝáì (ÈÇáÖÛØ Úáì ÒÑ ØÈÇÚÉ) what is this ? kindly please help me.what i shoud do next. please help.........

• M. Shameel

Dear Ahmed

What will be the next they will call to mofa or they issue the visa ?

regards

• Idź do Amit Kekre profilu

I think I will wait for a week and then apply...
    thanks for your time and advices :)
    Really appreciate it !

• M. Shameel

Thanks Bro..

really appreciated for your quick response.

regards

Dodaj odpowiedź