Powrót do Pekin forum

Looking for a partner

Dodane na Pekin forum

• Hi! I’m planning to do a trip in Beijing/China but I don’t want to go alone! Is there anyone here that wants to do this trip with me or could someone point me in the right way to get in touch with more people looking to do this?

I was planning to do the trip between 23/12/2010 and 27/12/2010!

Hope to hear something soon!

Idź do Użytkownik usunięty profilu

• dodane przez  w  Pekin forum 

it's nice to know you Linda, I will introduce myself by my email that I will send to you in your personal email.
    where my email is: [...]

• Idź do Linda liu profilu

dodane przez  w  Pekin forum 

I'm a Chinese girl and 24 years old ,i like travlling and music ,in my spare time i will reading and watching movies or exhibition, I work in Beijing for two months, it is a warm city, people are friendly and enthusiastic .my email: [...] .Mobile:13121061893.Before you set off, you can email me.
    so can you introduce yourself to me ?

if I will have a time I like to go with you to the 798 art factory so when it will open, but still I don't know any things about you, and also I don't know how I will contact you, so can you introduce you self to me?

I‘m working in Beijing as a senior property consultant, because of work i can't traveling with you, if you are interested in the 798 art factory, 798 art factory is China's most famous art district , Many famous artists will at the 798 art factory exhibitions. We can go to see the exhibitions.
    have a nice day !

hello Linda,
    it's nice to hear from you, yes I am coming there, as I said, can I know more about you?
    and how I will contact you when I arrive there?

I'm Linda, i'm working in Beijing,if you come here ,you can send a email to me.

Dodaj odpowiedź