Powrót do Wielka Brytania forum

Eea and non-EEA citizen same sex foreign couple - Uk immigration

Dodane na Wielka Brytania forum

Hello everyone,

I am a polish student graduating next year with a chance to work in the UK.
I have a same sex partner who is non-EEA citizen (Turkey). We are willing to live together in the UK.
My question is, if I get a job and meet the annual income requirements, can my partner join me to live together? If yes, when?

Kind regards,
Mavi Gozlu

Dodaj odpowiedź