2022 The 15th International Conference on Advanced Computer Theory and Engineering (icacte 2022)
Submitted papers will be peer reviewed by program committees and technical committee, and accepted papers will be published into conference proceedings by IEEE after registration and presentation. The proceedings will be submitted for inclusion into IEEE Xplore and indexed by Ei Compendex & Scopus.
* ICACTE 2021 conference proceedings will be archived in IEEE Xplore and indexded by Ei Compendex and Scopus soon.
* ICACTE 2020 Proceedings | ISBN: 978-1-4503-7734-8 | Ei Compendex | Scopus
Topics(Topics of interest for submission include, but are not limited to:)
Automated Software Engineering
Bioinformatics and Scientific Computing
Reconfigurable Computing Systems
Robotics and Automation
* For more topics and scope please check: http://www.icacte.org/cfp.html
Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.
* Abstract submission for presentation only without publication.
* Full paper submission for both presentation and publication.
Paper Length: Each full paper should be no less than four full pages, including all figures, tables, and references. If the length of the full paper exceeds five pages, the cost of each extra page is 60 USD / 400 RMB / page.
▪ By online submission system: http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/icacte2022
▪ By Email:email@example.com
Previous Keynote Speakers
- Prof. Yew-Soon Ong (IEEE Fellow), Nanyang Technological University, Singapore
- Prof. Zhongfei Zhang (IEEE Fellow), Binghamton University, State University of New York, USA
Conference secretary: Ms. Luna Wu
Office Time: 9:30--18:00, Monday to Friday (GMT+8 Time Zone)