Helicopter Technology Central and Eastern Europe 2021
Unlike other events, this conference is a meeting for the military helicopter community across Central and Eastern Europe with a focus on the selection and procurement of new platforms and systems as a means of securing strategic success, whilst putting in place the necessary mechanisms for the maintenance, repair, and overhaul of existing legacy platforms.
2021 Conference Highlights:
- Key regional briefings from Hungary, Poland, Croatia, Romania, and the Czech Republic
- New Speakers from Lithuania, Latvia, Albania, and Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Hear from senior programme managers from the USA, Germany, and the UK
- Multinational perspectives covered from rotary wing leaders from the EDA and the MATC
- A unique focus on multipurpose helicopter technology and joint force interoperability
Key topics to be discussed: platform modernisation and upgrades, enhancing regional cooperation and interoperability, national security perspectives, the challenges of integrating new platforms, and much more.
As the only conference specialising on rotary systems in the Central and Eastern Europe, this will be a unique opportunity to network with numerous leading Air Force and Helicopter Programme Managers.
Military and Government Personnel can attend the event for £499 and commercial organisations can register for only £999.
Category: Conferences | Government and Social Sector | Defence and Military
Commercial Organisation: GBP 999.00,
Government Personnel Rate: GBP 299.00,
Acting Military Personnel Rate: GBP 299.00