The 23rd Asean Federation of Cardiology Congress (afcc 2018)
AFCC 2018 will bring all delegates from around the world together with the aim of sharing the the year’s advances in basic science, research & clinical practice in the field of cardiology.
The 23rd ASEAN Federation of Cardiology Congress (AFCC 2018), coming to Bangkok on 28 September - 1 October 2018 will bring all delegates from around the world together with the aim of sharing the the year’s advances in basic science, research & clinical practice in the field of cardiology.
The Scientific Committee is organizing a comprehensive program of plenary lectures, lunch symposia, interactive sessions and workshops that will continue to evolve and improve along with the stellar lineup of regional and international experts who will be leading them. At the same time, a gala social program will provide ample opportunities for catching up with friends and associates, meeting new ones, and getting a taste of the hospitality and cultural diversity of vibrant Bangkok.
AFCC 2018's highlights include:
- Stable CAD: The Present and the Future
- Controversial in Diet and Cholesterol
- Asia Pacific Dyslipidemia Guideline
- Update in PHT
- How to Apply ACS Guideline to Clinical Practice
- Acute Aortic Syndrome in 2018
- Current Advances in Valve Surgery
- Intervention in Pediatric Cadiology
- Valvular Heart Disease: The Changing Practice
- Hypertension: The Unsolved Issues
Save the date and join us in Bangkok!
On Friday September 28, 2018 at 9:00 am (ends Monday October 1, 2018 at 12:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Science, Health & Medicine - Cardiology
please refer to website: USD 0
Venue: Central Grand Hotel & Convention Center, 999/99 Rama 1 Road, Pathumwan, Bangkok, 10330