Voltar para Arábia Saudita fórum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

Salam to all. My family visit visa expire on 7th june can I renew it for two or three months

• Va para perfil de Lalay The Jaan

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

Thanks Noufal Bhai,

• Va para perfil de mohammed Noufal

fill online form (no need of COC)... better get sign from kafeel if possible. or else u can submit without signature also.

submit this to mofa directly.

• Va para perfil de mohammed Noufal

@lalay

Postado por  mohammed Noufal em Arábia Saudita forum 

For those whose visa expires before 28th June , there is still a chance to try to get renewal as Extensions applications can still be made upto 28th June as we can go for visa renewal anytime in the period of five days before date of expiry.

• Va para perfil de Bilal Ali

Dear Naufal

Today is 10 day but status is same.. can i call to Mofa or not..

• Va para perfil de Mohammed shibi

dear friend i applied visit visa for my family .i got chamber seal and i submitted the documents in mofa ,after that they told me to check in online now the result is showing تم استلام الطلب. from 23 april 2014 .? what should i do now.?please help me

• Va para perfil de shakeeb ahmed

from 28th june they will not extend further for same period its not the date to leave, if have left some more days after 28th june they can stay till valid date, but if extention coming after 28 th june then they only extend for 15 days maximum with exit

• Va para perfil de junaid khatri

yes this is true news my cousin printed the flyers and rollup for jawazt..
    he told me before 1 week ago.

• Va para perfil de Lalay The Jaan

Dear Noufal,

We all expatriates are looking for your kind and valuable input for Visit Visa Extension.

Please advise us as to whether 28th of June would be the last date for any expatriate (except Syrian nationals) relatives to leave the Kingdom

OR

Till 28th June the Jawazat will accept request for visit visa further extention.

Thanking you in advance and looking forward to hear from you.

• Va para perfil de Jacob Manalac

To All Brother,

I think arab news is very clear that starting June 28, “NO” Visit Visa to be extended… this is very sand news to all family with visit visa…. just pray to allah the government of Kingdom of Saudi Arabia later they will change their procedure..

Post uma resposta