Voltar para Arábia Saudita fórum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

تم استلام الطلب بتاريخ 04/02/2013 what is this mean? can any body tell me

• Va para perfil de Omar Saeed

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

Hi mother visit visa is expiring in 5 days time. Can anybody tell from where in Riyadh I can get the visa extended? What documents I need to carry for her visas extension? Thanks Omar

• Va para perfil de Zack Ahmras

Dear frnds,
    Just checked on MOFA site and got this message
    مراجعة الفرع بأصل الاقامة وصور منها + اقامة الزوجة بتاريخ 26/01/2013
    I have already submitted these documents on 28th JAN. Are they again asking me to submit or what. Before I used to get the same message without date. But just now it got updated with date. So I am confused.. Pls reply.. Thanks..

• shihabudheen cm

assalamu alaikkum dears

my prof is fanni hasib ali (comp tech)
    I would like ask one thing that I was apply for preferment visa for my wife trough agent in riyadh last 16 dec 2012 .But still not yet visa i dont know what is the problm he was told now very slow .. now if i apply for visit visa even i getting visit visa on my iqama ..the agent try to perment also is it possible ???????

anyone kindly help me..........thanks

• Va para perfil de muhammed sajid

i dont know exactly . i am as like you ..just asked questions here and also read so many comments
    i think you have to wait some more days , if you submitted and if they didnt tell anything........and also you can ask others about their comments

Just checked on MOFA site and got this message
    مراجعة الفرع بأصل الاقامة وصور منها + اقامة الزوجة بتاريخ 26/01/2013
    I have already submitted these documents on 28th JAN. Are they again asking me to submit or what. Before I used to get the same message without date. But just now it got updated with date. So I am confused.. Pls reply.. Thanks..

it depends on so many factors

you can read so many comments here , you can get an idea

Thanks for your reply.. In my case I submitted my papers they asked for on 28th JAN and it is 5th day today if you include the weekend and still no change on the status. Is submission of required papers to MOFA the last hurdle in getting the visa or even after the papers are submitted and received by MOFA it's uncertain until you receive the visa..?? Thks...

mostly with 1-3 days if u submitted after getting message to submit iqama copy

when should i make stamping in india . before how many days after issuing visa ?...means validity
    and after stamping i heard within 1 month to travel

Post uma resposta