Voltar para Arábia Saudita fórum

family visit visa

Postado em Arábia Saudita forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Va para perfil de Muhammad Ahmad Faridi

Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

Salam dear friend,
    The minimum salary for family visit visa is 3500 saudi riyal.
    You have to need salary paper sign and stamp by your kafeel and attested this paper from COC.
    Online filled visa paper which you already attested from COC.
    Thanks

• Va para perfil de Naseem Pasha

Alhamdulillah, all thanks & praise to the Almighty Allah (SWT). After a long wait of 02 weeks, I have received the reply from the ministry. In-sha'-Allah, tomorrow (10/12/12) I will be visiting the MOFA office for verification of the documents. I had applied for the visit visa of my in-laws. Hope the officer there approves my application & issue me the visa. ( In-sha'-Allah). Requesting all my brothers here to pray for me & my family. (as am bringing my in-laws for some medical treatment of my family. Thanks All. Fi-Amaanillah.

• muhammed muhammed

Postado por Usuario deletado em Arábia Saudita forum 

dear Muhammed ,when u check the site can u see the application form in the site with application receved heading.At what date your application received ?

• Va para perfil de yasir arafat

also please tell me what should be the minimum salary because i have to get paper from my kafeel. and what thing else could be nedeeded from kafeel so that i can get in one time because i am living in riyadh and my kafeel is in unizah i will be very thank full to you for you help please

• Va para perfil de yasir arafat

it means you are saying that the website is working?please check it one time for me and confirm me because i am trying by 3 weeks i check may be 5 to 6 systems and it is giving the same problem i will be very thank full to you please

• Postado por  em Arábia Saudita forum 

anyone knows about mofa site status last week....started issuing visit visas online? anyone got visa last week, pls let me know....

• Va para perfil de Mohammed Ilyasuddin

Askum Brother,

You can contact [...]

Inshallah send a brief mail he will call you......

Allah SWT will ease your work. ...... Ameen

• Va para perfil de Mohammed Ilyasuddin

Askum Brother,

What is the minimum salary required for Family visit visa..

If Iqama is in RED........ will Saudi Govt issue family visit visa.

Thanks in advance.......

Pl guide.

• Va para perfil de kouser kouser

Dear all,

Assalamlekum...

Can anybody pls provide me the contact address of the agent in hyderabad, india who do speedy process for the visit visa stamping, I got the visa issued from MOFA.. and also if it is mentioned in the visa as Mumbai THEN it has to be processed from mumbai itself plz clarify , and what are the charges we can pay to agent for the process......waiting for the reply eagerly as its very urgent.........

Thanks and regards

• Va para perfil de Amit Kekre

Okay thanks brother !!
    Can you please guide me with the documents and procedure through istaqdam.
    Thanks in advance

Post uma resposta