The 13th International water forum “Water: Ecology and Technology”
Ecwatech is the leading exhibition & forum in water and wastewater industry in Russia, CIS and Eastern Europe.
It showcases all the range of equipment and services for rational utilization, recovery and protection of water resources, water conditioning, industry and public water supply, wastewater treatment, construction and operation of pipeline systems, water bottling and other water industry issues.
Ecwatech is a comprehensive professional event which unites an impressive industry exhibition showcasing advanced technology as well as a high representative business congress for discussing industry challenges.
2016 essentials: 10 069 visitors and 474 exhibitors, including 158 international, 27 countries; 161 first time exhibitors; 6 national pavilions;10 272 sq. m (net); 10 071 visitors; 1689 supporting events delegates.
Products & Services:
- chemicals and other substances for wastewater treatment
- control and measuring devices, automation
- emergency prevention and localization
- engineering and consulting
- ground water prospecting and extraction
- materials, machinery, mechanisms and equipment for construction, repair and operation
- other services for water sector
- profile public media
- water amelioration
- water bottling and bottled waters
- water disposal
- water monitoring
- water quality control
- water resources protection, conservation and management
- water shows, forums, exhibitions
- water supply
- NO-DIG Moscow: trenchless technologies of construction and repair of engineering communications
- CityPipe : piping systems for municipal infrastructure: construction, diagnostics, repair and operation
- BW Show: water bottling
Shell scheme: EUR 275
Raw space: EUR 230
Category: Conferences | Energy & Environment | Water