Înapoi la forumul Arabia Saudită

family visit visa

Postat în Arabia Saudită forum

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Mergi la profilul lui akbar ali

postat de către  în Arabia Saudită forum 

congratulation,
    can you tell where, when did you submitted, what time you get visa

• Mergi la profilul lui Bilal Ali

Thanks Naufal,

One more question My aqama expire in may and Extension due in Feb ..did they give extension ??

• Mergi la profilul lui mohammed azhar

Asalamalikum

how are you all here Finally Alhamdulilah we get the visa today i really thankfull to mohammed noufal and shakeeb ahmad to show me the way and help me Allah bless you nd ur family ameen..

bas i have one question to asked what was my next step

what documents i was send to india
    iqama copy
    visa copy
    and what else ???

• Mergi la profilul lui MUHAMMAD JUNAID

ohh so got tasreeh from istikdaam and then you submitted it to MOFA? inshaALLAH you will recive soon

• Mergi la profilul lui Abdul Abdul

Brother.

I applied online on 26 Nov; COC on 27 Nov; submitted docs on 15 Dec, last visited MOFA yesterday, got visa today morning.

• Mergi la profilul lui akbar ali

Yes, I Know First I applied in MOFA through online, after 28 days i apply through istigdaam and submitted my documents to MOFA same day. since i submitted documents in MOFA the status is same 8 day already.

• Mergi la profilul lui MUHAMMAD JUNAID

DEAR, that is not istingdaam that is MOFA (ministry of foreign affairs)

• Muhammad Imran

Congratulations Brother,

please tell us what time you apply for visit visa and COC and what date you submit papers ???? thanks

• Mergi la profilul lui Fazal Rahman

Hi,

I applied for family visit visa on December 17th 2013 (Chamber attested). But still status is same (تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6938174 ) بتاريخ 2013/12/17 (غرفة الشرقية))

Recently I changed my profession, is that makes any issues? And is there any way to talk to to any responsible Person. I applied in Dammam.

Thank you.

• Mergi la profilul lui Abdul Abdul

Assalamu alaikum.

All praises are for Allah and Him alone.

Alhamdulillah after 35 days of struggle and patience I got the visa today from Dammam MOFA. I visited 3 times there and finally by the Grace of Allah, I got the visa.

Postare răspuns