Postat în Portugalia forum
As an Italian Airline Reservations Advisor, you will empower your valuable technical skills while gaining a privileged view and know-how about one of the most distinguished airline companies in the world.
Don't miss out on this chance to boost your international career in the aviation world!
As an Italian Airline Reservations Advisor, you will:
• Booking management (altering, canceling, or creating new reservations)
• Assist clients via chat or social media in the after-sales process by answering inquiries regarding the reservations and attending potential requests.
• Managing the reservations back-office (ticket issuing, modification, and cancellation of reservations)
• Have a unique opportunity to start working in the aviation world where you can directly contribute to the company’s fast-paced growth, and internally progress different job positions.
• Native or Proficient Italian and fluent English (minimum level B2)
• Excellent communication skills coupled with empathy and team spirit
• Previous experience in Customer Service or a tourism/travel representative is a plus
• Availability to work in rotating shifts Monday to Sunday 7am to 7pm
We offer you
• Competitive wages (14 monthly payments per year)
• Performance bonus
• Meal allowance
• Transportation allowance
• Health insurance with a dental plan (after 6 months contract)
• 4 months fixed contract
Life at our company
• Work with adventurous people from over 15 nationalities
• Benefit from our modern amenities, an on-site doctor, many discounts in local businesses, company parties and events and much more!
• We promote inter-company mobility to work at any of our sites around the world.
• New and modern office located where the action is: Lisbon- Portugal – Oriente
• Discounts on gym, real estate agencies , telecommunications companies, Travel agencies, Body Concept stores, etc
• Possibility of working on another Contact Center for some weeks (in Europe or another continent)
• Intranet: works for all employees so they can see news, parties/ events, send messages to HR or IT team, check internal vacancies
• Lunches with the Director every week with a group of employees
• all the employees have points that they accumulate for example for being at work on time and in the end of the month they will get prizes if they never failed for that period: vouchers for stores, days off, bonus in money, free parking, etc.
• Language courses (several languages during the year)
• Inside Doctor: 2 days per week the doctor is on the company for anything they need and if necessary the person can be called for a specific situation
• Fresh fruit on the bar
• Every first Monday of the month free coffee and other similar drinks (normal days a coffee, cappuccino, etc is 0,20 cent)
• Every employee has his own bottle so they don’t have plastic cups and all water in all floors
• Games and relaxing chairs/ areas