Back to Saudská Arábia forum

family visit visa

Poslané v Fórum Saudská Arábia

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Prejdite na profil HYDERALI UJIRE

Name Difrent With Arabic & English

zaslal  HYDERALI UJIRE v Fórum Saudská Arábia 

Dear Sir In Iqama My Name Is In English ABOOBOKKAR HYDERALI SUNKADAKATTE In Arabic ابوبكر حيدر When I fill Family visit visa Application How To Fill In application Only 2 Arabic Words Or I have To Match Same like English Word

• Prejdite na profil Mohamed V

zaslal  v Fórum Saudská Arábia 

Are you applying from Dammam. Then you have to wait. If riyadh you can call the customer care number and try to explain.

• Prejdite na profil mohammed Noufal

1. Manual Application form fill and take sign and seal of your organization autorized person(HR or kafil)
    (no need COC)
    2. Employement certificate from yours organization in letter head(need COC)
    3. Passport Copy of Visitors
    4. Iqama and passport copy of yours
    5. make a new application from mofa website (family visit form) print and keep it with you (no need to submit
    istiqdam office)
    Above said 1-4 points collect and apply thru istiqdam office...if they accept and they will give you hard copy of approval
    and take this hard copy along with mofa family visit form hard copy and submit direct mofa office and track your application
    thru mofa website.

Thanks And Regard,

Mohammed Noufal

• Prejdite na profil Waseem AK

Apply through Istiqdam- Visit Visa

zaslal  Waseem AK v Fórum Saudská Arábia 

I am going to try visit visa for sister through Istiqdam,

Please tell me:

1- I Got Employment/Salary Certificated attested from Company ( Need CC or not?)

2- I Filled Istiqdam Paper and Attested from Company ( Need CC or not?)

3- What other Documents need to attach.

Thanks

• Prejdite na profil saravanan Saravanan

mother-in-law visit visa

zaslal  saravanan Saravanan v Fórum Saudská Arábia 

Submitted application on 19th november and still showing status as "the receipt of request" for last 18 days.though tried to contact mofa by phone or going in person they tell us to wait.but i think some of our lucky friends get visa if they call or go in person though they apply late after us. I don't know on what priority they issue visa.pls advise me to get visa asap.thanx.

• rizwan nabeel

thanks for the support

Write your name as per the iqama in arabic. Is two english words joined in arabic or just missing. If you can ask your PRO just check how it is in Muqeem.

If you are in Riyadh it will take 2 weeks after you submitted iqama. Other places may be longer. But dont worry it will be processed inshallah

• Prejdite na profil mohammed azhar

Asalaamalikum

noufal bhai i was apply for my family visit on 16th dec and done coc after 8 days mofa want to see my original iqama nd application i sudmit it on 24th dec when i was sudmit soon the status was changed as تم استلام الطلب but still now the status are same i dont no why .... i was sudmit my iqama copy and original application i dint sudmit the visitor passport copy its any problem of that yah i have to wait ????

• Prejdite na profil Jafar Chelary

Any issue with my Iqama issue place, because it's Al-Baha. I going to submit this in to Dammam.

Please advise the Office time of MOFA?

Poslať odpoveď