Field Service Asia
Field Service Asia is the ONLY conference for leaders of customer care, service and support from Asia’s leading manufacturers and residential/commercial services, focusing on how to embrace innovation
Continuing to evolve as ‘THE’ gathering for leaders in service, support and customer
care globally, I am delighted to announce that Field Service is coming to Asia!
As the ONLY truly peer-led conference in Asia to bring together 120+ leaders in
service, support and customer care, Field Service Asia provides a platform that will
help you plan for the challenges and opportunities you face as your business adapts to keep pace with fast-changing technologies and new ways of working.
Based on 123 in-depth research conversations with senior executives across industries, the 2017 agenda that you can’t afford to miss include:
• Key themes for 2017 are Tools & Technology, Customer Experience, Strategic
Workforce Management and Logistics & Service Parts Management
• ‘Technology Evaluation & Benchmarking Focus Day’ to give you more time and
opportunity to evaluate the latest and greatest technology initiatives coming to
• More peer-to-peer discussion: expect more debates, interactive panel sessions
and case studies & small group discussions to help you solve specific challenges
not only from the speaker faculty, but from your peers
• 50+ Service leaders speaking from fortune 500 companies including Caterpillar,
Honda, Ford, Hitachi, Mitsubishi, Tata Group, IBM and many more!
If you are serious about making your customer service and experience truly world
class, mark the 7th to 9th November in your calendar and join us at Field Service Asia.
Advisory Board Members:
• Francis Ngkaion, Regional Service Operations Head, Caterpillar
• Francois Mignot, Field Services Operations Director, APAC & Middle-East, Schneider Electric
• Anthony Cox, Director, Customer Support - Asia Pacific, Business Aircraft, Bombardier
• Nicholas Kontopoulous, Global Vice President of Fast Growth