Start Your Own Niche eCommerce Store for $340 Workshop

Aug

M38 @ Jalan Pemimpin

38, Jalan Pemimpin Singapore 577178 Map

We all now know home based do work. What we lack of is where to find a platform that works.

Ever wanting to start an international online web store but don't know how to locate good products, or don't have the necessary skills to develop and design an on-line store? Or, no support to guide you thru the learning stages. What if all these and more are solve for you - which means, what you need and have to do is simple learn how to market online. What if that is simplify for you even further that all you need is just a FB + whatsapp or telegram, would that help you make $ faster?
If so, pay attention, here's what is included in the web-store:-
1) Mobile App
2) On-line Store ready to take payment
3) Backend to track sales
4) A 1 Billion plus worth of market for your to market to your heart content
5) No need to do packaging
6) No need to do logistic
7) No need for you to keep stock
8) Do internationally and locally
Register today to see what 1 Billion market that this online webstore is in and how you can leverage on using social medai for free. The unique part of this online webstore that is difference from the traditional ecommerce store is that not only will it provide you short term income to help pay bill, it will also provide you with long term income as well so you are well protected long term. 
Students Sharing Who Gotten Their Web Stores
WOW! I blew away by what the trainer had to teach. This is perhaps the solution for me as a busy professional to break into ecommerce without thinking much. In fact, just right after the day 1 bought te webstore, I made 3 sales. I can now see where my future lies already! Lim, accountant
Even though I wanted to learn how to make money with an online webstore, I was skeptical at first. My friend dragged me to the workshop and in fact, I have to thank her because this is the exact solution I'm looking for. No logistic, no need to meet people, and the best part is, they already give me the best market to do internationally.

On

Prejdite na profil Evvnt Promotion
Organizer:
 Evvnt Promotion