Back to Саудијска Арабија forum

family visit visa

Објављено на Саудијска Арабија Форум

i have been submitted a 'visit visa" application for my family on 22nd aug 2010. i have't recvd any positive reply yet. now i would like to know that,should i give another application? or should i wait ? i dont know what i should do. Our Co. PRO is saying that it will be ok within 2 weeks. this 2 weeks time he giving me since that date.sincerely i am seeking a kind help

• Идите до профила mudassir s

објавио/-ла је  у Саудијска Арабија Форум 

as salam alequm
    dear brothers i have got this reply today
    تقديم الطلب للفرع مرفق بة اصل الاقامات وصور منها بتاريخ 10/11/2013
    after visiting mofa in how many days they will issue visa.

thank you for your help.:)

thank you brother shakeeb ahmed and brother mohammed noufal.
    @mohammad noufal .... you applied from dammam ?

• Идите до профила mohammed Noufal

Wait until U get next Status Message.. Dont go to MOFA . May be they will issue Visa without submitting the documents.. i got my parents visit visa last week like this.

• Идите до профила shakeeb ahmed

just wait if you go they will ask your status print if you show this print they will tell just check online so wait little soon they will update status may be so many applications coming i hope this week you will get update

as salam alequm
    dear brothers i have got this reply on 30 oct
    تم التصديق على الطلب: ( 6607128 ) بتاريخ 2013/10/30 (غرفة الشرقية)
    till date its showing the same status
    what should i do?
    should i visit mofa office in dammam
    i am getting nervous now coz its already 10 days. generally how many days it take
    please help
    thanks
    regards

you can apply for visit visa permanent visa i think they not give this time may be after 6 months you can get if you have valid saudi embassy attested cirtificates with matching profession

ok then proceed this time don't make any mistake in form
    note.
    if your applying from riyadh so check visitors name in riyadh they will not give visa if have 2 words name it should be 3 name example like your name shariq ali sayed
    if wife name aayesha begum you should write ayesha begum shariq ali sayed

• Идите до профила Faraz Hussain

Dear Shakeeb Bhai,

I really appreciate the help you r giving out to ppl in need.

I also have a query.. I changed my profession during the amnesty period to computer programmer. Now , I want to apply visit visa for my parents.. Am I eligible? also, I hear rumors that no permanent visas will be issued to workers who changed their professions during amnesty? I am also about to apply for permanent family visa for my wife.

please advise!!!

• Идите до профила Shariq Ali Saiyed

Mr, Shakeeb actual on the visa request i wrote my owner name, not company name which on my iqama, there fore i would like to correct name and submit again,
    regarding apply i need to apply online and print, then need to send this copy to riyadh in my office, they will do chamber of commerce and submit.

If you apply again what's the benifit they can call again like before your sponser where he have chamber registration in which city How you do chamber if u apply again

Објавите одговор