2024 5th International Conference on Information Technology and Education Technology (itet 2024)

2024 5th International Conference on Information Technology and Education Technology (itet 2024)
மே

) — ()

Tottori, Japan

ஜப்பான் Map

Publication:
All papers accepted will be recommended and published into journals, as below:
Option 1: Journal of Advances in Information Technology (JAIT) (ISSN: 1798-2340 (Online); Abstracting/Indexing: Scopus (Since 2020), ESCI(Web of Science), EBSCO, Google Scholar, CrossRef, CNKI, etc.
Option 2: International Journal of Information and Education Technology (IJIET) (ISSN: 2010-3689 (Online); Abstracting/ Indexing: Scopus (Since 2019), INSPEC (IET), UGC-CARE List (India), CNKI, EBSCO, Electronic Journals Library, Google Scholar, Crossref, etc.

Venue:
Tottori University, Japan
Add: 4-101 Koyama-cho Minami, Tottori, 680-8550, Japan

Call for Paper:
TRACK 1: Information Science and Applied Technology
Database Technology
Artificial Intelligence
Computer Architecture
Software Engineering
Computer Graphics
Visual Information Processing
Multimedia Systems and Applications

TRACK 2: Information Education and Learning
Computer Education for Graduates
Distance Education for Computers
Life-long Education
Learning Models
Experiences in Web Technologies in Education
Training the e-trainer

More topics via: http://itet.net/cfp.html

Submission Methods:
Full Paper (publication and oral presentation)
Abstract (oral presentation only)
Electronic Submission System (.pdf version only)
http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/itet2024 or email: itet-conf@outlook.com

Contacts:
Ms. Teri Zhang
E-mail: itet-conf@outlook.com
Tel: +86-13096333337

Vera Fosterஇன்  profile க்கு செல்லுங்கள்
Organizer:
 Vera Foster
  • Angel Paredes
     Angel Paredes

Educational technologies are developing incredibly fast and qualitatively, which is good news. I really like the direction in which education is developing now, the pandemic has shown weaknesses and what needs to be improved. Thanks to the best paper help service https://www.mercurynews.com/2023/12/15/paper24-review-best-paper-help-service/, I was able to write incredibly clear and high-quality papers that further influenced my scholarship. In general, now I understand the fact that there is simply no better paper writing service.

• Tom Hidelstone
     Tom Hidelstone

It's nice to read this, such events cheer you up, because you realize that changes are coming to our country in the near future. Education in general is quite a complex process, and transferring the educational process to the web is an extremely difficult task. It is good that I studied back in the days when it was not a problem at all to ask for research proposal writing help, which was nothing at all. But even today, I know good services and skilled people who help students with their tasks. I want to see a high-quality education system in the end.

• Vinnny Broun
     Vinnny Broun

I can't wait for this conference, I'm looking forward to learning about the new opportunities of the future education system that will open up to us this year. Since I have been neglecting my studies for a long time, I now want to make up for my gaps. Also, using the reference letter service, I can go about my business without any nerves. I know that this service will help me with the relevant papers and will be able to do everything at the highest level. I hope that we will continue to cooperate, because with the changes that will take place in the future, I will need it more than ever.