Driving Growth in Light Rail
Urban transformation through light rail Light Rail revolutionises a city, it provides business opportunities and economic growth along the rail line. With so many cities across Australia looking to construct light rail systems there is an implicit need to understand how to finance, plan and implement these massive infrastructure projects.
This conference will draw upon existing light rail projects to discuss:
• How to create value and affordability propositions
• How to design and plan for ease of implementation
• How to manage the construction of light rail
• How to identify and manage each stakeholders role in your infrastructure development
"Public transport infrastructure is absolutely critical to the development of our cities, which are absolutely critical to ensuring our future prosperity as a nation."
- Prime Minister Malcolm Turnbull, 2015
Who will attend?
Representatives from Federal, State and Local Government as well as operators and key industry stakeholders with responsibility for:
• Design and planning
• Project management
• Managers transport policy
• Urban planning
• Commercial directors
Category: Conferences | Engineering & Technology | Rail
Standard Rate: AUD 2299,
Commercial Solution Providers: AUD 3750
Speakers: Duncan Edghill, Phil Chipman, Professor Graham Currie, Simon Humphrey, Simon Ginn, Professor Peter Newman, Ken Deutscher, Ron Piper, Don Hogben, Anna Zycki, Tim Poole