Kabini Wildlife Trip
Wildlife Trip to Land of Leopards - Kabini, Nagarhole national park
Detailed itinerary is given below,
Kabini Wildlife Trip - Volume 5 Trip plan (October 28 to October 29 2017 - 1 Night and 2 Days - Cost 3100)
DAY 1 (October 28)
1. Leave from Bengaluru on October 28th around 4 AM and reach Kabini before 9 AM (Breakfast can be taken on the way).
We should try reaching Kabini before 9 AM as the Safari tickets will be issued from 10AM.
2. Visit backwaters for birding and check into hotel around 12:30 AM.
3. Get ready for Safari by 2:00 PM after finishing lunch.
4. Finish 1 evening Safari 4:30 PM to 6:00 PM - Timings may vary based on forest department officials.
5. Get back to hotel by 7:00 PM, finish dinner and refresh yourself.
6. Photography basics, composition basics and review sessions from 8:30 PM to 9:30 PM. Go to sleep by 10:00 PM.
DAY 2 (October 29)
7. Get ready for morning Safari around 5:00 AM and proceed to Safari point.
8. Finish 1 morning Safari (6:00 AM to 7:30 AM) - Timings may vary based on forest department officials.
9. Visit Taraka dam for bird watching.
10. Take Group Photograph, finish breakfast and get back to hotel by 9:30 PM.
11. Head back to Bangalore with beautiful memories.
On Saturday October 28, 2017 at 9:00 am (ends Sunday October 29, 2017 at 5:00 pm)
Category: Attractions - Walking / Guided Tours
Kabini Trip: INR 3100
Venue: Nagarhole National Park, Near to Hand Post, Karnataka