The Comedy Club Wolverhampton

พ.ย.

Wolverhampton Wanderers Football Club 1986

Waterloo Road, Wolverhampton, West Midlands WV1 4QR, United Kingdom Map

The Comedy Club Wolverhampton at Wolverhampton Wanderers on Friday 4th November. 3 Top Comedians as Seen on TV.

Sam Avery
City Life North West Comedian Of The Year: Runner-Up, Leicester Mercury Comedian Of The Year: Finalist
Sam Avery wanted to be a rock star. It nearly happened. Despite being signed up by BMG Records at the age of 17 (he had to resign from his beloved paper round), and subsequent tours with Motorhead and Ice T, the story soon took a familiar turn. Contracts were anulled, money was stolen and before he knew it he was back at the paper shop asking for his fluorescent bag back.

Mandy Muden
Faking It, Heroes of Magic - The Big Stage, Come Dine With Me (All Ch4)
"Hi, I'm Mandy - and I do tricks!" is how the one and only Mandy Muden introduces herself. Described as like “Alison Steadman playing a beauty consultant doing Tommy Cooper-style magic – but without the fez”, Mandy would take that as a compliment. With an act made for the digitally-enhanced age, Mandy has audiences astounded with both the brilliance of some (certainly not all) of her magic and in hysterics at her off-the-cuff one-liners and observations.

Rudi Lickwood
Comic Relief 2013 (BBC), Show Me The Funny (ITV), MTV After-party Host, Funny Business Judge (BBC3), Banged Up Stand-up (BBC3), The Stand-up Show (ITV)
As the top black comedian on the UK comedy circuit, Rudi Lickwood is far more than just a stand-up. Rudi’s recent achievements including earning his status in the ‘Black 100+’ awards for the greatest Black British Achievers, picking up a BECA award for outstanding contribution to comedy, and taking up a high profile request for Rudi to host an exclusive Brit Awards after-show party. With a super confident playful personality oozing charisma, Rudi’s infectious charm has made him a desirable commodity and a huge act on the UK comedy circuit.

On Friday November 4, 2016 at 8:30 pm (ends 10:30 pm)

Category: Arts - Performing Arts - Comedy

Price:

Standard: GBP 10

Venue: Wolve

ไปที่แฟ้มประวัติของ Evvnt Promotion
Organizer:
 Evvnt Promotion