- Okoye Chukwuma Franklin hails from Agulu Town, Anaocha Local Government Area of Anambra State of Nigeria. A graduate of Mass Communication from the Federal Polytechnic Oko, Anambra State – Nigeria. He holds a Certificate in Conflict Analysis Course, Certificate Course in Interfaith and Conflict Resolution both from the United States Institute of Peace (USIP). He holds another certificate on “International Players in Public Finance and Debt Management” from the United Nations Institute for Training and Research (UNITAR). Okoye is also a participant at the High Level Forum (HLF) UNDP RBA/UNITAR Conference on Emerging Partners and Africa: Key Trade & Investment Issues (13 – 14 December 2011, Dakar – Senegal) Okoye promotes innovative solutions to humankind’s most pressing problems. Reporting and working with the Board of Advisers, he oversees the strategic, programmatic, financial and management operations of the Organization. A leader with unusual vision, intellectual breadth and practical experience of nonprofit NGOs’, government and business sectors, he strives to further his organization’s mission which includes: strengthening democratic values, reduce poverty and injustice, promote regional and international cooperation and advance human achievements. Okoye has a sophisticated knowledge of communications, of Africa, International affairs and policy environments. He is responsible for building and maintaining the profile of the organization, leading the staff, the Board of Advisers, expanding the membership, managing the conference/workshop/seminar/forum/campaign programmes and all day to day aspects of Hallmark Media (commonwealth Africa Journal)s’ business. Hear me:. “My Concern is not what happens to me when I die, but the good I did for society and mankind when I am alive. For the good I did to myself die with me, but the good I did for the society and mankind lives forever”. "True heroism is remarkably sober, very undramatic. It is not the urge to surpass all others at whatever cost, but the urge to serve others at whatever cost." --Arthur Ashe
- เพื่อน, รายชื่อผู้ติดต่อทางธุรกิจ
- Armenia, Bahrain, Belgium, Brunei, China, Hong Kong, Malta, Monaco, Morocco, Nigeria, Oman, Qatar, South Korea, Switzerland, Tunisia, United States, Campania, Ukraine
- Art, Computers/Internet, Drama-Plays/Musicals, Movies/Videos, Politics, Shopping, Dancing, Football (American), Martial Arts, Organizing Arts & crafts Exhibitions, Volunteering, Shooting Documentaries, Traveling. Marketing of African Arts & Crafts.
- Akon, Bob Marley.
- Hotel Rawanda
- The making of an African Legend
- Honesty and Creativity
- hallmark Media
- Cultural Tourism, Trade & Investment
- Executive Director/CEO
Dear Mr Chukwuma Okoye
I hope by now you must have gone through our offer and evaluated its feasiablity and profitablity .
I am waiting for your responce .
I would like to state that we can also provide assitance for any other project of your interest also . If we join hand togather we can start a import huose , there we can import any item wihich you feel has a good demand in Oman.
Our earlier proposel is still valid for you . I am confident that you will find it also interesting.
I requset you to take my offer seriously and responce at the earlist .