Sandrine van den oudenhoven
- “ It’s my priority to be efficient in the way I handle each mission, in order to be in a position to deliver a service up to the expectation level. I feel committed to, and responsible for, the success of each assignment and satisfaction of each client I am working with. Because of my background, I have a strong identification level with my clients and a very good understanding of their expectations, but also of their mind set at the different stages of the assignment. I value the cultural differences and I respect that the impact of the expatriation and its associated adaptation requirement are experienced differently, depending on ones background, gender and origins.”
- Şurada yaşıyorum:
- Neuchâtel (Switzerland)
- English, German, French, Dutch
- Arkadaşlar, İş bağlantıları
- Fribourg, Neuchâtel
- Web sitesi:
- Career support for expatiate partners
- Önceki Kariyer:
- Supply chain, Business development, Technical development
Last week I attended a workshop about networking specifically organized for dual career partners having freshly relocated to Switzerland.
At the end of the presentation, one of the spouses asked the speaker how to stay motivated during the job search. To provide her with a specific and complete answer and because it’s a real concern for many other job-seeking spouses, I decided to write a blog about the subject, I hope you find it interesting!