پوسٹڈ ان قطر فورم
Since I travel quite a lot and wish to be a full-time traveler soon, I decided that it would be cool and hopefully helpful to share some of my traveling tips. I made a list of my top 5 travel apps that I use and some of them are quite surprising.
1. Google translator - That's kind of obvious, but so far never found any better option for the translator than Google translator. At first, I tried to be kind of old fashioned and to use the books, but after some time I gave up.
2. Nordvpn - it might seem not that important at first sight, but don't underrate it so fast. Everyone who travels keep looking for a coffee shop or restaurant that would have free wifi and it's ok, I do that too. The only problem is that most people don't know about the danger of it. When you use free wifi, it's just a matter of seconds for a hacker to get all of your info you have in your device, including online banking info and etc. When I found this out, I bought myself a Nordvpn right away. Besides, if there's any internet blocks/restrictions it allows you to overcome Geoblocks easily and use whatever sites or apps you want.
(some people reported that their main website https://nordvpn.com is blocked in UAE so you can try this one https://nord-me.org)
3. Maps.me - I believe some of you have already heard about it, but it's a truly amazing app. You can use without any internet, just need to download the maps before going on a trip. The good thing is that it not only shows roads but also restaurants, buildings and etc. So it's basically google maps just no need of internet.
4. XE - it's a currency exchange app that will quickly help you to figure out the price you're paying in your own currency. Simple as that, but sometimes it's really necessary.
5. Flush - shows the public toilets around you. I didn't even have a clue that such an app exists, but here we are and now it's in my top 5 apps for traveling. It might sound funny, but sometimes it can be super convenient.