2021 10th International Conference on Power Science and Engineering (icpse 2021)
Because possible restrictions or the pandemic situation cannot be expected when ICPSE 2021 is due to be held. So ICPSE 2021 are preparing for potential scenarios.
1. If travel is not possible for participants in some countries or regions, ICPSE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for affected participants.
2. If travel is possible but participants not to travel because of health concerns, ICPSE 2021 conference will be flexible and allow virtual presentations for them.
Call for papers
Topics include, but are not limited to:
1. Power Generation-Conventional&Renewable
2. Power System Management
3. Power Transmission and Distribution
4. Smart Grid Technologies
More Topics, please visit at http://www.icpse.org/call-for-papers.html
After peer-reviewing, accepted papers after proper registration and presentation, will be published in the Conference Proceedings by IEEE, and sent to be reviewed by the IEEE Conference Publication Program for IEEE Xplore, Ei Compendex and Scopus.
1. Full paper (publication and presentation)
2. Abstract (presentation only)
For full paper and abstract, please upload it to the Electronic Submission System (.pdf)
Send your enquiry to email@example.com
More details about submission, please visit at http://www.icpse.org/call-for-papers.html
Ms. Elvira Liu / Ms. (Conference Secretary)