Sap Plant Maintenance Trainer Required - Vacancy $400 per day
We are looking for a SAP Plant Maintenance trainer for a Middle East project. Duration is 3-6 month will possible extension. Starting October 2012.
• Conduct SAP training to the end users, particularly for Plant Maintenance and assess user competency
• Conduct SAP training all new staff, operators, and technicians that will join the company
• Conduct SAP refresher courses after Go-Live
• Proactively determine SAP training requirements, organize and develop a plan to implement and evaluate the training program.
• Attend SAP project meetings noting potential areas for training or specific guidance based on project milestones and deadlines.
• Coordinate with SAP System Specialists (Process Team Leaders) and SAP Key Users to develop and obtain specific training requirements, if required.
• Coordinate with the training department (IT coordinator) on how SAP training can be aligned with needs
• Demonstrate continuous effort to improve and streamline training procedures and processes while working cooperatively and jointly with SAP Systems Specialists, SAP project leader, and the training department.
Minimum 3 years SAP PM training experience
You should hold a driving licence.
Professional and adaptable
Remuneration is $400-500 / day dependent upon experience
If you think this position fits you, send me an email or respond back to this add.