Back to Chi Lê forum


Được đăng trong Chi Lê diễn đàn

Can anyone help me?
I'm English, married to a Chilean and I have a Chilean daughter.
I've just arrived in Chile and don't intend to leave.
What visa should I apply for?
And how do I get a RUT number?

Đăng một bài trả lời