2023 7th International Conference on Education and E-Learning (iceel 2023)

2023 7th International Conference on Education and E-Learning (iceel 2023)
Tháng mười một

) — ()

Tokyo, Japan

〒103-0028, 東京都中央区八重洲1-2-16 TGビル本館1~3階 別館 2~7階(事務所:本館1階)| 〒103-0028 Tokyo, Chuo City, Yaesu, 1 Chome−2−16 Map

Submission Guidelines
To publish the full paper into conference proceedings and give the oral presentation, please send us the full paper.
To give presentation only, please just send us the abstract.
Submission Method:
1. http://confsys.iconf.org/submission/iceel2023
2. Email: iceel@academic.net

Submission Requirements
Language: English is the official language of the conference; the paper should be written and presented only in English.

Presentation & Publication (Full paper):
Full paper is requested, if you also consider publishing your paper.
All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the Conference should not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. Manuscripts should follow the style of the Conference and are subject to both review and editing. Authors retain the right to publish an extended, significantly updated version in another periodical.

Oral Presentation Only (Abstract):
If you just want to make an oral presentation during ICEEL 2023 without paper publication, then you can only submit an abstract.

Conference Proceedings:
All submissions will be peer reviewed, and the accepted papers will be published in the International Conference Proceedings, which will be indexed by Ei Compendex and Scopus.

Indexed history of ICEEL Conference (All proceedings were indexed within 4-5 months after the conference)

ICEEL 2022-ISBN:978-1-4503-9842-8︱In Publishing Process
ICEEL 2021-ISBN:978-1-4503-8574-9︱ACM Digital Library︱Indexed by: EI Compendex and Scopus
ICEEL 2020-ISBN:978-1-4503-8879-5︱ACM Digital Library︱Indexed by: EI Compendex and Scopus

Contact Us
Conference Secretary: Ms. Phoebe Wang
Email: iceel@academic.net
Tel : +86-13438979298

Chuyển tới hồ sơ của Geoff Pilk
Organizer:
 Geoff Pilk
  • Andy Votty
     Andy Votty

In my experience, PhDResearchProposal.org has been an indispensable companion in my academic odyssey. Their expert guidance and tailored assistance have transformed my research proposal, elevating it to new heights of clarity and sophistication. I confidently endorse their services to fellow scholars embarking on their own scholarly pursuits. With https://www.phdresearchproposal.org/quantitative-research-proposal-topics/, the path to academic success is illuminated by professionalism, expertise, and unwavering support.

• Andy Votty
     Andy Votty

Exploring deeper within CapstoneProject.net, I'm consistently impressed by the diverse array of resources curated for amateur enthusiasts embarking on capstone project writer. Each resource I uncover enriches my understanding and equips me with practical skills to navigate this journey with confidence. The platform's user-friendly interface facilitates seamless navigation, allowing me to delve into various topics effortlessly. With CapstoneProject.net as my trusted ally, I eagerly embrace the challenges and opportunities ahead, knowing that I have the support and resources to succeed in my capstone endeavors.

• Leonard Britolli
     Leonard Britolli

An incredible forum awaits us, because the steps that Japan has been taking in recent months to improve its educational process are impressive, it really looks like a futuristic future. Personally, I am very intrigued by this experience of spending study time, because the dissertation proposal writers showed me personally that they are the most effective and high-quality representatives of assignment writing, so I have a question how the new Japanese education system will affect their activities. In particular, I am very interested in what else Japan has prepared for this forum to surprise us with its vision of the future educational process.

• Vinnny Broun
     Vinnny Broun

As for me, it is events that we need now, because given the events in the world, online learning is needed more than ever. That's why I'm really looking forward to attending this conference and learning more about education and the direction it will take. Because at one time, I was rather cool about learning, but I can leave great admission essay writing service reviews that helped me a lot when I was applying, and I am very much obliged to them. But in general, I realise that it took me a long time to realise that education is important. So I am looking forward to this event.

• Tom Hidelstone
     Tom Hidelstone

An incredible forum awaits us, because the steps that Japan has been taking in recent months to improve its educational process are impressive, it really looks like a futuristic future. Personally, I am very intrigued by this experience of spending study time, because the masterpapers showed me personally that they are the most effective and high-quality representatives of assignment writing, so I have a question how the new Japanese education system will affect their activities. In particular, I am very interested in what else Japan has prepared for this forum to surprise us with its vision of the future educational process.