Argus Petrochemical Asia 2017
Argus Petrochemical Asia 2017 is an annual event for petrochemical market movers and industry experts from all over Asia-Pacific and the Middle East to meet and collaborate.
MTBE and Methanol
• Surging MTO capacity: Will there be enough methanol?
• Asian gasoline demand and specification changes impact on MTBE markets
• New methanol and MTBE investment challenges and opportunities
• Petrochemical fundamentals: Value chain, jargon, chemical compounds and
• Influence of feedstock on chemical production and interaction of
petrochemicals with oil, gas and energy
• Price dynamics: Exploring factors affecting petrochemical price trends and
• Regional trade patterns, supply, demand and refinery methods
• PX Margins: How long and how much will PTA demand hold up?
• China is heading to be the world’s largest importer of benzene: How will trade
• Styrene: New capacity developments and the impact on margins
On Tuesday August 15, 2017 at 9:00 am (ends Thursday August 17, 2017 at 5:00 pm)
Category: Conferences - Energy & Environment - Oil & Gas
Early bird rate: USD 2800
Standard: USD 3000
2 Day Pass: USD 2000
1 Day Pass: USD 1200
Venue: Singapore, Singapore, Singapore