Beginner Only: Start Your eCommerce Store In 2 Hours

7月

M38 @ Jalan Pemimpin

38, Jalan Pemimpin Singapore 577178 地图

While everybody knows setting up an online shop selling things is the way to go, but only a handful of the people know how to do it correctly and profitably.
With so many products that can be promote online, it's usually confusing for a person who have limited know-how to pick and choose the winning one. 
Everybody knows that technology advance quickly in our modern society, and most online and eCommerce sellers are still stuck at the "buy low-sel high" era which is a guarantee recipe for failure in our time. 
In this free workshop, you will experience for yourself what market you can find product to start promoting in so that it can save you a lot of time and more of, including how to:-

Have your customer promote your product for free to save up advertising cost
A marketing method that other big brands eCommerce are using that you can use now for free
Quickly launch your store the night you attend the workshop so you make money quick
Use an unknown online distrubution method to increase your sales by at least 90%
Use proven, easy to understand system to run your online shop to get international sales

Listen to how other's are saying after attending "Start Your eCommerce Store In 2 Hours" free workshop
Now I fully understand how to run a eCommerce differently from the traditional type and dropshipping version. - Leo, engineer
This workshop should be a paid one instead of free because the model they share in this workshop is so simple yet unique that almost anyone who want to start an eCommerce part time can readily do so. And I'm going to start one together with them. - Li Chern, accountant
I've been to many eCommerce workshops and the content of this workshop had "wow" me. The way they show you their marketing methods to distrubution channel to their unique model is something that other workshop don't. In others words, they know their stuff. And I can see myself making money with the information they presented. - Dennis, eCommerce Entrepreuner 
Thi

On Tuesday Ju

查看Evvnt Promotion's的个人资料
Organizer:
 Evvnt Promotion