Funhouse Comedy Club - Edinburgh Festival Preview All-Dayer Sheffield July

7月

New Barrack Tavern

601 Penistone Road, Sheffield, South Yorkshire S6 2GA, UK 地图

EDINBURGH FESTIVAL PREVIEW ALL-DAYER AT NEW BARRACK TAVERN, SHEFFIELD

Funhouse Comedy brings an outstanding day of comedy to the covered beer garden stage at The New Barrack Tavern.
2.00pm - Glenn Moore - Love Don’t Live Here Glenny Moore
Glenn Moore follows up last year's Edinburgh Comedy Award nomination with a new hour of original and blissfully silly jokes. He used to have a very different job to this, and now he's finally brave enough to spill the beans about it.
3.25pm - Vince Atta - Massive Attack
Fresh from a sell-out arena tour supporting Jason Manford, Vince Atta's hilarious, live-looping new show crashes headfirst into love, health, music and Hollywood via the only strategy Vince knows... Massive Attack!
4.50pm - Phil Nichol - Too Much
The planet is messed up. Society has devolved. Mankind is hopeless. Vegans are right. You can't punch a fascist. The left are self-righteous morons. Everyone is a selfish prick. I'm a bleeding hypocrite. It's all too much. Too Much takes an unflinching look at ageing, recognition, mental health, values, norms, patience, everything and conkers.
6.15pm - Susan Murray - How Not to Die in a Plane Crash
Fasten your seat belts for a darkly hilarious and deliciously bumpy ride. How Not to Die in a Plane Crash is the antidote to boring, life-affirming, feel-good motivational comedy. Come and listen as Susan makes you laugh and cry at the same time with her useful death defying survival tips, all wrapped up in fantastic jokes.
7.30pm - Steve N Allen - Better Than
In a time when you can’t do right for doing wrong, Steve N Allen (as seen on BBC Two’s The Mash Report) takes a look at how hard it is to be better. When you want to be PC, right on or woke, it can be tough. Be better than a Weinstein. Be better than an angry Twitter egg. Be better than you.
8.45pm - Nick Doody - I Will Milk You
Nick Doody returns to Edinburgh to deal with 2018 audience reviews: 'He milked me. Why was there no warning?', 'A warning would've been nice',

查看Evvnt Promotion's的个人资料
Organizer:
 Evvnt Promotion