Hospital Executive Study Tour
A unique opportunity to participate in a state-of-the art Canadian healthcare experience in a setting rich in culture and culinary delights.
This is your opportunity to learn and explore Canada’s hospital service delivery and healthcare experience together with the latest state-of-the-art and innovation that is abundant in culture and culinarydelights! Here are some of the benefits we have in store for you:
• Get insights about the host country’s healthcare reforms and system like: History of Universal Health Care in Canadian Health
and Recent Reforms in Health Care in Quebec.
• Encounter deeper topics on healthcare such as the Role of Organizations & Strategic Management.
• Discussions on regulations and changes that had occurred within healthcare administrations and policies with the Governance & Transformation in Health Care session to be
headed by Jean-Louis Denis.
• Site visit in Sante Montreal /Health and Social Services
• Discover more of the Innovative Delivery Models, as well as the important role played by health systems research in improving healthcare and Long-Term Care Networks in Montreal
Early Bird offer (for those who register before March 1, 2017)
1. IHF C-Suite members - US$2,000
Save US$800 discount equivalent to one year of membership fees
2. Non IHF members - US$2,800
Get complimentary access to Friends of IHF platform. A value package
For more information and to get a discount code, please contact email:
On Monday June 5, 2017 at 5:30 am (ends Thursday June 8, 2017 at 2:30 pm)
IHF C-Suite Members: USD 2000
Non IHF Members: USD 2800
Venue: Montreal, Quebec, Canada, Montreal