Me-cat 2017 Middle East Catalyst Technology Conference
Catalytic processes are at the heart of all refineries and petrochemical complexes. With the recent drive for increased integration, the number of units using modern catalysts has increased significantly. With this in mind, Euro Petroleum Consultants established series of catalyst technology conferences where catalyst suppliers, licensors, contractors, service providers and end users will be invited for a unique opportunity to be brought up to date with the latest developments.
ME-CAT 2017 - Middle East Catalyst Conference will take place under the Patronage of H.E. Shaikh Mohammed bin Khalifa Al Khalifa, Minister of Oil on 6 & 7 December 2017.
- Catalytic Reforming (CCR & SR) & Isomerisation Catalysts
- Hydroprocessing Catalysts (Hydrotreating, VGO Hydrocracking)
- FCC Catalysts for max Naphtha and max Olefins
- Selective Hydrogenation Catalysts
- Residue Hydrocracking (Ebullating Bed & Slurry Processes)
- Catalytic Dewaxing
- Solid Bed Alkylation Catalysts
- Catalysts for Aromatics, Olefins & Detergents
- Catalyst Management – Guard Beds, Regeneration, Spent Catalyst, Metals Recovery, Presulfiding, Monitoring Tools and Instrumentation
- Modern Catalyst Testing, Evaluation Techniques & Procedures
If you are interested to participate, please contact email@example.com
Category: Conferences | Energy & Environment | Oil & Gas
EarlyBird Rate (book before 06-11-2017): USD 1950