Training & Development Asia - Singapore
TDA2017 is a premier platform for HR leaders to discuss L&D challenges, and discover the insights and approaches with regards to addressing employee development needs.
About the Event:
Training and Development Asia 2017 is a premier platform for HR leaders to discuss L&D challenges, and discover the insights and approaches taken by leading organisations across all sectors with regards to addressing employee development needs.
See how senior HR leaders have successfully proved the financial and business value of training initiatives in their respective organisations.
By attending the two-day conference, delegates will gain the tools to harness innovation, discover successful practices, leverage cross cultural differences and build a high-performance organisation.
* Staying competitive in a slowing economy
* Learning measurement and ROI
* High potential management and succession planning
* Digital transformation in learning and development
* Fostering a knowledge-sharing culture
* Customised training
WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND:
* Asia's most informative training and development symposium with more than 150 senior HR leaders in attendance.
* Address the most compelling issues within L&D with more than 15 case studies and panel discussions.
* The platform to network with C-level executives, senior HR practitioners and L&D specialists across the industry.
* Engaging interactive roundtables for peer-sharing of top training & development challenges.
* Accelerator series consisting of a series of 15-minute case studies on talent management strategies.
Category: Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Talks & Lectures.
Classes / Courses | Professional Training | Business & Economics.
Conferences | Business & Economics | Human Resources.
Pre-early bird (HR practitioners): SGD 895,
Early bird (HR Practitioners): SGD 1195,
Standard (HR Practitioners): SGD 1495,
HR Solution Providers: SGD 2590.