- I am a british man who moved to the Eindhoven area in october 2011. I dont speak fluent dutch yet but i am learning and can speak a little, although i understand quite a lot now. I am currently working evening shifts in logistics but i am looking to find a good steady day job so i can settle properly in The Netherlands. Any help or advice would be appreciated. Also i am looking for friends or groups to join to develop friendships to help me socially as i spend a lot of time alone over here which is not good. I am wanting to join a dutch course so i need some advice on which course is the best to learn quickly.
- Eindhoven (Netherlands)
- English, Dutch
- 好友, 业务往来
- Netherlands, South Holland, Eindhoven, Wales
- Animals/Pets, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Computers/Internet, Cooking, Dining out, Fishing, Movies/Videos, Music, Photography, Religion/Spiritual, Shopping, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteer/Community Activities, Basketball, Pool/Snooker, Bowling, Football, Golf, Swimming, Walking/Hiking
- Anything from indie rock to dance
- Matrix, Braveheart, Goodfellas, Gladiator, back to the future and many many more
- Damage done, Autobiographies. God delusion.
- Animals, Film and TV, nature and wildlife, holidays, travel, socialising.
- Noisy neighbours! Rude and ignorant people, companies not giving me a chance to prove myself!
- Sea life centres. Management.
- Aquaria and animal husbandry and many more
- I have worked in many driving and warehouse jobs but mainly my area of work is taking care of animals and aquaria and designing and constructing of their enclosures. Also i have worked for my dads company off and on and as a second job for many years painting and decorating with some other general construction work. i worked for 3 seasons in france for eurocamp and keycamp holidays on the campsites. Most recently i worked in a logistics job in Eindhoven.