Private Spanish Tutor HK
- Animals/Pets, Camping, Hiking, Outdoor life, Cooking, Volunteer/Community Activities, Aerobics, Basketball, Dancing, Jogging, Martial Arts, Walking/Hiking, Yoga, Jogging ,Boxing, reading, running teakwondo red belt,
- Jazz music,country music, soul music,jewish music
- Criminal Minds
- Filosofy, Art Culture
- second languages learning and teaching
- I have seem many storms in life. I hate No ONE
- Spanish Private Tutor
- Studied Degree in English in an acredited University Technological University In Central America.ES
- Spanish Tutor
- Dream Educational Limited Hong Kong. 1st April 2017 to 31 July 2017. In Fruit Group Limited. Part time job. Spanish, English tutor May 5, 2018 until October. 16 2019. family LO private Spanish Tutor July 2017 to July 2020.
Learning a foreign language can increase the size of your brain. This is what Swedish scientists discovered when they used brain scans to monitor what happens when someone learns a second language. The study is part of a growing body of research using brain imaging technologies to better understand the cognitive benefits of language learning. Tools like magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) and electrophysiology, among others, can now tell us not only whether we need knee surgery or have irregularities with our heartbeat, but reveal what is happening in our brains when we hear, understand and produce second languages.