- Communicability, persistence, sense to evaluate – recognize the valuable opportunities , tact, systematicity, anlyticity, responsibility, accuracy, affability and courtesy in communication, calm under pressure, loyal and resourceful. Calm and methodical approach - active listener. Problem solving skills. Leadership abilities-providing coaching and mentoring, deliver constructive feedback. Team player - helping the team to achieve objectives, friendly and approachable, but firm when necessary.
- English, Italian, Croatian
- Andorra, Aruba, Australia, Bahamas, Barbados, Belgium, Cayman Islands, Costa Rica, Croatia, Greece, Madagascar, Malta, Panama, Papua New Guinea, Seychelles, Trinidad and Tobago, British Virgin Islands, Amsterdam
- www.braco.net www.braco-info.com
- Personal DRIVER-GUARDIAN of property-croatian native speaker - sales executive
- Personal DRIVER-GUARDIAN of property-croatian Native speaker - sales manager
- Commercial business concerning deep frozen food. Contacting existing and potential customers (hotels, restaurants, shops and syndicates of big firms) by personal visit, via telephone and fax; negotiating and making contracts. Analizing selling results, taking care of payment and giving suggestions to director for further activities and selling plan. Contacting customers regarding overdue accounts in order to prompt them to settle their liabilities in full. Giving instructions to subordinated members of team (commercial skills), making lots of efforts to create a positive climate and relationship in order to improve our overall result. Having been included in creating marketing plan and approach for our products and having had the crucial influence for giving idea of their visual recognition. Also having had to contact suppliers and negotiate with them in order to gain the best possible terms of supply. Computer knowledge: Operation system: Windows. Computer programs: Word, Excel. Driving licence: category B. Personality: communicability, persistence, sense to evaluate – recognize the valuable opportunities , tact, systematicity, anlyticity, responsibility, accuracy, affability and courtesy in communication, calm under pressure, loyal & resourceful. Upgrading : attained FCE (First Certificate in English) in June 2012 (Cambridge ESOL exam) Strengths: ability to learn new systems and processes, ability to build long-term customer relationships