• hello

публикувано от Изтрити потребител в Кипър форум 

Hello.i am Andreas,owner of DomnaMaria cafebar and i would like to tell you few things Justina.For example,if you didnt like the job why you didnt left after first or second day?why you stayed and worked 4 or 5 days,until i fire you,because you was not good for my bussines.The reasons why i fire you?you were just sitting all night and drinking alchool,even if nobody asked you to do it.On another side you come to the land of Cyprus democracy ilegally from turquish occupied area,thing which you tell me when you come here.And i dont remember to even ask you to have a coffee with us while you was here.and to speak with custumers and be polite is normal all around Cyprus,not only in this cafebar.nobody asked you to do something more than this..be polite with custumers!is normal anywhere you work.and about working hours i think is not such big deal..when the bar is busy ,you cant say to customers to go away..is the time to make some bussines,because maybe before that you sit all night and drink something.so all in all,i think you should correct what you write because is not true,is just that you are angry because you were fired and i already spoke with my lawyer about it.so think about it...

Публикувай отговор

Други отговори