- За мен:
- Friendly, fun, adventurous gal. Hoping to make new Maltese friends, as visit Malta often. Retired English professor who dabbles in art and writes. My motto:"we all choose the life we live; whether consciously or unconsciously is the question to examine".
- Живее в:
- Plovdiv (Bulgaria)
- English, Spanish, Turkish
- Animals/Pets, Art, Coffee, tea and conversation, Computers/Internet, Cooking, Dining out, Drama-Plays/Musicals, Gardening, Movies/Videos, Music, Playing cards, Travel/Sightseeing, Volunteer/Community Activities, Wine tasting, Pool/Snooker, Golf, Swimming, Developing an online business Creating an international women's travel club
- Любима музика:
- Jazz, Classical, Latin, Classic Rock, and Reggae
- Любими филми:
- --are about individuals making personal adventure journeys
- Любими книги:
- Неща, които харесвам:
- intelligence, humor, and kindness
- Неща, които мразя:
- insincerity and brutality
- Семейно положение:
- Entrepreneur and Wordsmith
- Retired English as a Second or Other Language Specialist / Linguist
I have been living in Turkey for the past 5 years, and have finally decided it does not hold long-term viability for me. So, as I am really interested in the Maltese lifestyle, culture, and arts, I am actively investigating the option of making my full-time residence in Malta. I have American citizenship and it would be great to 1) hear from other Americans who have recently moved to Malta and/or 2) gain info about internet groups or individuals who can provide needed information. (yes, I have read all of the gov pages, but certainly, wish to have it simplified a bit)
Also, I am really interested in fun and creative, mutually beneficial shared projects I might partner in. I truly appreciate thinking outside of the box and hope all options can be explored.
May today be especially kind to you!